Monday, April 11, 2005

Key West Fishing Shakespeare Tackle Update

Last Month I was bragging about Shakespeare's new fishing tackle

I can report the Pflueger Metalist spinning reels are really great!
I am hard on everything I own, tackle, cars, motorcycles, hell shoes.
So far Tarpon, Permit, Pompano, sharks everything has been smoken the drag on these
Medalists and they have great. Sure I did repack them with good silicone grease out of the box and rinse them everyday, great buy and look like a 200 dollar reel!

Now I will tell you about another surprise from this old American company.
Pflueger Trion fly reels, large arbor, machined aluminum, super drag and very light weight.
This reel looks like and has the same features as $400-$600 saltwater reels.

First fish on a 8-10 Trion was a Permit that went about 18lbs, kicked his butt bad.

Buy 3 and have cash for new fly lines.........mike